Stampede

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Mar 22 20:58:46 PST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Rick Moen wrote:
> Incorrect.  They do not.
>
> o  Are you perhaps thinking of "We wanted a distribution that was fast
>    and easy to use for the new user, yet versatile for the power user."
>    That hardly constitutes "targeting the new Linux user".

Yes, this is the section. Perhaps you are right. maybe they do not claim
to "target the new user." They actually claim to strive for a product that
is "fast and easy to use for the new user."

Really a matter of how you choose to read it. I guess it comes down to the
word "target" in this instance. I see it as a goal they are shooting for
according to their FAQ. If their FAQ is not true, then that is their fault
for falsely stating that is their goal.

-ME