I made a mistake... (wireless Linksys 802.11b PCI for less than $50?- Wrong.)

Paul larkin at jps.net
Thu Mar 15 16:47:16 PST 2001

To Mr. Dugan:  Per your inquiry about any volunteer interest in getting a
community antenna project (oops, intentional pun approach...) off the ground:
I'm interested, please keep me posted.  Usually  we know how busy our weekends
are by Thurs. or Weds., so if you know/post before then if a weekend project
is coming, then I'll often know if I'll be able to help, or still have room to
factor some time in.