[NBLUG] Enough is enough [was Re: [NBLUG] Article "Why BSD will never be as secure as Linux"]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 14 16:09:40 PDT 2001

begin Dustin Mollo quotation:

> Can I just step in here and say "Shut the F*** up!"

Go for it.  It would at least show refreshing forthrightness.

But I'm tired of this idiotic "But that's just your opinion" crud, and
related high-context social posturing.  Anyone expecting me to let it
pass without scorn is likely to be disappointed.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com