802.11 project of mine

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sat Nov 3 03:15:17 PST 2001

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Jake wrote:
> However dhcpd dies all the time for some reason.
post your /etc/dhcpd.conf here. Are you using isc's dhcpd server? v2,
v3? a package or you compile it on your own?

> Anyone know of any good VPN software to encrypt all data to the server? I
> know sonic uses something called Radius for the downtown network, but I
> couldnt find any info on it. Any free (beer and/or speech) software ideas?

You look at ipsec stuff?
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/rfc/rfc2401.html
http://mike.passwall.com/networking/rfc/rfc2401.txt

I have not played with it much yet. Still on my list of things to do. Kind
of kewl stuff. :-)

-ME