Meeting Tuesday?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Mon Nov 12 16:17:39 PST 2001

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 06:43:37PM -0800, Bryce Hardy wrote:
> I waited as long as I could for the website to update but I need to know
> whether to make other plans for Tuesday night...I wonder if anyone knows
> whether the meeting is on for Tuesday and if so where it is being held? I
> heard that there's a new building in Sebastopol. Does anyone know the
> address? Thanks for any help.

Hey all.  This is my fault.  Yes, there is going to be a meeting, but we
don't have anything planed for November (but we do for December, and
possibly January).  We'll just be doing a stupid-linux-tricks type of
meeting tomorrow night.  And yes, it will be at O'Reilly in Sebastopol.

Stay tuned for the announcement shortly.

-Dustin