mirror FTP down?

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Fri Oct 19 14:53:45 PDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:08:35PM -0500, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Can you send me the config file for both the slave and the master? Is this
> something that just started recently or after a reconfiguration or after an
> upgrade, etc.

Problemo solved, most likely to my mis-use of the rndc command; in bind8, issuing a named.reload reloaded all the configured domains, etc.  In bind9, rndc reload <foo> only reloads that file <foo>, and not any reverse mappings.

A simple rndc reload <reverse-foo> fixed all, we're happy campers again.

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207