redhat 7.2 ISOs

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Sat Oct 20 08:18:21 PDT 2001

I got a friend who has an official redhat mirror to let me have the RedHat 7.2 ISOs now (officially the FTP sites don't open until monday morning), provided we use them only for this installfest and don't put on public FTP, etc.  I'm downloading them from his server to my server on a T1, and I'm going to drag this extra machine I have here with a CD burner to installfest.  We can d/l, burn CDs etc if this thing works.

So, bring:

A) blank CDs
B) your own burning machine
C) a monitor/keyboard/mouse for me ;)  Oh, and a network cable for me. ;)

This just happened this morning, so sorry for the rush. ;)

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.