RedHat 7.2 Released

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Oct 22 10:10:56 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:58:44AM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> OK boys and girls - I just turned on the mirror at NBLUG's server,
> mirror.nblug.org.

And I just turned it off for 7.2 again...  It's not ready yet.  It's
incomplete and messy and being done by hand...  You do *not* want in there
just yet.

> I didn't check if the updates are there yet...most likely not.

I currently have some stuff running; mirroring off of a mirror for RH 7.2,
then mirroring of the main site for updates and 7.2, then it opens up the
7.2 mirror and removes the mirroring from a mirror thing.

A little patience...  You don't want an improperly mirrored version to be
used for installs.
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell