A tar process that won't die!

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Apr 4 09:51:29 PST 2002

I believe there was a discussion awhile back "Processes that won't die" was
the subject header.  I don't remember the exact content, but I think it had
something to do with X.  Some of the discussion that took place may apply.
Devin said something about the process waiting for IO I think?

There is a mailing list archive available, I don't remember the commands to
retrieve from it, though.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116