next meeting

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Fri Aug 2 11:02:57 PDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 10:50:16AM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> Or better yet, Lorie, you could put together a 30-45 minute talk on the
> subject to give at an upcoming meeting.  ;)

Lorie: you free the evening of December 10th, 2002?  You could give a
presentation then.

(We've got Larry Rosen lined up for September, Mark Linford for October and
November is reserved, so we're looking for presentations for December,
January, February, etc...)
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244