Crossover Office 1.2 - Add Quicken

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sun Aug 11 09:17:27 PDT 2002

Agreed,  but for those who are absolutely frozen by the prospect of
something foreign.....and new, who hate windows but just can't quite let
go of the OS, or they like one or two windows applications that they just
can't or won't let go.  This product fits the bill, easy installation of
your windows apps inside of Linux.

I am distributing Knoppix 3.1 CD's at SRJC 3rd floor computer lab when the
semester starts.  I have burned 18 so far using arson a nice KDE gui.  I
have alerted all faculty and staff that something new is going to be there
to try out, OpenOffice, Mozilla, Kmail, etc....  Easy to try, runs from a
CD no worries.

And yes... I have notified them of CrossOver Office and my experiences
with it.

Most of the feedback is positive, some is negative.