Crossover Office 1.2 - Add Quicken

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Sun Aug 11 11:43:46 PDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 01:10:20AM -0700, troy wrote:
} On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 09:58:25PM -0700, Mark Street wrote:
} >
} > I downloaded my upgrade today!!  Quickbooks is on the horizon.  Spread the
} > word.
} >
} > http://codeweavers.com
}
} The crossover products are a terrific achievement, but personally, i'd
} rather spread the word about products such as OpenOffice (to be honest, i
} haven't used it), Abiword or gnumeric -- products whose native file format
} is XML or an otherwise open format.  IMHO, it's no good to bust free of
} the shackles of windoze only to stay chained to the shackles of proprietary
} file formats.

I use antiword for msword docs, gnumeric works 90% of the time for excel
files, I use staroffice powerpoint, but crossover is still great for web
surfing.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com