LinuxWorld Carpool?

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Aug 12 09:39:44 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:01:49PM -0700, augie wrote:
> are there any NBLUG carpools to Linux World being formed? i'd like to go
> but would rather not drive out there by my lonesome.

I'll be catching the Golden Gate Transit in Rohnert Park, going down to
Novato and then going down in a co-worker's car.  Wednesday morning.

I asked him and if NBLUG people can get to Novato (bus I'm taking leaves
Santa Rosa transit mall at 7:50am) he'd probably be willing to give a couple
more people a ride down.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244