Did anyone go to MADDOG's session ?

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 20 21:58:09 PDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 09:54:33PM -0700, Dave Cooper wrote:
> Well,
>  As always, I seem to be unable to go any where or attend anything....
>
>  Did anyone make it the MADDOG session...

Well, I did, of course. :)  I invited him to LUGOD! ;)

At least one NBLUG'er was there.  Andy?  Andrew?  Crap - sorry, I forgot
your name!

> comments... highlights.. lowlights....

I enjoyed it quite a bit.  Remember the rules of business.  All you care
about is:

  1. Making money
  2. Saving money

That's all they want to hear. ;)

Once Maddog gets them to me, I'll be putting his presentation slides
online (he's going to add speaker notes, to flesh them out.)

Also, the talk was videotaped, so we'll hopefully have an MPEG or something
available online for people to download and watch!

I'll announce to NBLUG (and others) when this happens.

In the meantime, photos are here:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.08.19/

and minutes from the meeting (including some good funny Maddog quotes), here:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.08.19.php

Enjoy!

>   At least tell us you had some good beer afterwards...

Actually, the beer was during, since we were at a brewery. ;)

Maddog joined a bunch of us at The Crepe Bistro afterwards, for chit-chat
before he headed to bed.

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/