NBLUG Mirror Survey

Sue Bennett sbenn at cds1.net
Sat Dec 7 18:16:35 PST 2002

Dustin,
I have never used a mirror at home for Linux stuff as my budget
dial-up service is too slow to download much of anything.  If I
someday upgrade to the non-budget dial-up I probably would.
The advantage of a site which mirrors is that it is sort of one
stop shopping.

If there is a cost involved, could we and LUGOD go together
on a single mirror site with links from each groups web site?

Sue