NBLUG mailing list setup

Paul Larkin larkin at jps.net
Sun Dec 8 20:40:42 PST 2002

I am (still) a newbie.  I vote for a separate newbies group.  My
experience with a superb users group (you may have been a member
yourself), BMUG, was that the techies monitored the newbies group & gave
priceless instruction.  Gray Shaw stands out, but there were several
others whose names I've forgotten.

  Linux is far more intimidating than classic Mac OS, and I formulating
questions to ask (I have not for a long time) and getting an answer that
worked for me, both hard.  Therefore I think a newbies group would be
worth a try.

--
Paul L.