NBLUG mailing list setup

Eric Eisenhart ee at eric.eisenhart.name
Mon Dec 9 10:40:19 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 11:08:24PM -0800, ME wrote:
> I am far from "guru" but I would subscribe to a newbie list.

I'd be on both a "newbie" list and the "talk" list and try to answer
questions on the newbie list periodically.

(I'd answer more "newbie" questions, but they're usually already answered
better than I'd do by the time I get around to it.)

Sounds to me like there's one or two who'd prefer it as two lists but that
most people like it the way it is, and for now I'm inclined to leave it as
one list.  Maybe split it when (if) the traffic gets to be too much on the
talk list and try to figure out how the actual traffic would split
appropriately when we're actually getting over 15 messages per day to talk
on a regular basis.  (over 400/month)
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life