Creative Commons (new!)

error error at sonic.net
Mon Dec 16 21:23:52 PST 2002

All though this is going out pretty late (as I am currently attending
the event).

I really want all of you to check out the future of copy right as we
know it (not much of an overstatement).

I just watched the video speech of Jack V. (of MPAA fame, aka. More evil
than satan). Even Mr. Satan himself gave support for CC.

Mr. Lessig gave an awesome speech and tons of people are here to give
their support.

So if you didn't get a chance to make this event part of your night,
please visit:

http://www.creativecommons.org

Copyright as we know it is changing and this time it's for (the) good.

--
error <error at sonic.net>