KDE freezes after starting up

Adam Robertson adamr at sonic.net
Wed Feb 27 08:08:24 PST 2002

All,
 I recently installed RedHat 7.2 with Gnome and KDE desktops. When I login
choosing a Gnome desktop everything work fine. When I use KDE I loose my
keyboard and mouse. Ssh: unexpected EOF while looking for `''
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error
ometimes I lose them while the desktop is initializing
and sometimes I don't loose them until the KDE desktop is done coming up on
the screen. I have a Microsoft Intellimouse which I believe is properly
configured in the X86Config file. Any suggestions?

Adam