[Fwd: ezmlm warning]

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sat Jan 5 14:28:51 PST 2002

Yep,  my bad as I only used host to get the 145.145.
I had to do the same thing with sonic to get them to relay my mail to my
mail server.  A little different with a DSL static IP addy but the same DNS
entry applies for the MX record for the domain.

;; ANSWER SECTION:
streetchiro.com.        3600    IN      MX      10 mail.sonic.net.
streetchiro.com.        3600    IN      MX      0 streetchiro.com.