[OT] old commodore/vic stuff

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Wed Jan 9 22:52:49 PST 2002

Wow, much more response that I was ever thinking of getting, by a long shot!  Welp, I can be sure he doesn't want to spend money on this stuff, we're talking donation status here (hence my comment about it taking up space in your closet ;) ).

I'll take anything from these systems (free), but I live down here in Mill Valley.  I already have a PC to try and get to Lincoln up north, so perhaps we can arrange a megaswap.  Christopher W. works down here in San Rafael, but I work in SF every day, so it's a bit difficult to meet up, etc.

Any bright ideas?  Anyone heading south-ish?  There's still one more day of Macworld left. ;)

-te

(PS: I also just received a livingston portmaster IRX-211, but alas another friend jumped right on that puppy and got dibbs before I even got a chance to offer it up here...)
(PSS: An "ATI Xclaim VR" PCI video card showed up, it's a Mac-centric 4meg SGRAM thing.  Anyone wants it, holler. Might work in a PC, who knows)

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:13:01 -0800
CalHerrmann <cal at herrmanns.org> wrote:

> I have a vic20, also with box, used by my daughter many years ago,
> for game design at Imagic.  Where can I deliver it?
> Cal Herrmann
>
> >I have a c64 with tape drive, still in the box, only used a couple of
> >times. It's only taking up space...
> >Mike Rice
> >
> >--- Christopher Wagner <chrisw at pacaids.com> wrote:
> >>  I may have some Vic-20 stuff sitting around my garage, it may have
> >>  already
> >>  been tossed, but I'll check and see what I can find..
> >>
> >  > - Christopher Wagner

Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.