Mandrake??

Rafe Magnuson rmagnuson at onebox.com
Tue Jan 22 13:50:38 PST 2002

For those that are used to a GUI, the Mandrake distro is the best all-around
'beginner' distro available. 'Nuff said. But if you want to learn how
to *really* use linux to its fullest potential, go for a slightly less
weighty version - I'd suggest slackware.

--
Rafe Magnuson
rmagnuson at onebox.com - email