"The Tunney Act: A confession of shame, and a call to action"

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Mon Jan 28 11:54:46 PST 2002

Last call!
I've done my small part. Have you? If you haven't yet, DO IT NOW!
There's still time. Microsoft is throwing many millions of
dollars at this. The least you can do is throw a few bytes back
(unless you LIKE living in a Microsoft world).

If you need a little inspiration, mine will be at
http://www.geocities.com/the_pearce_pages/DoJ.txt for a few days.