DSL and Linux questions...

Steve srj at adnd.com
Thu Jan 31 09:03:36 PST 2002

Also, even tho sonic.net does not officialy support linux, alot of the techs
here do use it, so know somewhat how to deal with it.  But if we can't
answer your linux questions, we have a sonic.os.unix news group for posting
linux/unix questions and there is always someone in there that can help =)

-Steve
(Yes I work at sonic.net)