One word: WOW!

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Jul 4 10:23:19 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 09:46:20AM -0700, Andru Luvisi wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> [snip]
> > With the possible exception of Microsoft, I would guess that companies
> > running shows such as LinuxWorld, would be happy to have someone spending
> > money to take up floor space and not too particular as to whom that company
> > is or what they have to sell so long as it's relatively related to the topic
> > of the expo.
> [snip]
>
> How is Windows XP embedded technology "relatively related" to LinuxWorld?
>
> It is not Open Source, and it does not run on Linux.  I just don't see the
> connection...

It's computer related (granted, a stretch at best) and it's an alternative
to embedded Linux.  I never really said I agree with MS being there, nor do
I think they truly have a comparable product, just that it's possible IDG is
happy to have someone renting (what is traditionally expensive real estate)
floor space.

-Dustin