One word: WOW!

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Jul 8 11:42:56 PDT 2002

Under several conditions I *might*:

1) If it were free, or they paid me to use it (even then questionable).
2) If it lacked the usual M$ assorted of bugs and spy-ware.
3) If I decided that poking hot needles into my eyeballs was fun.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116