modem

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Jul 11 18:12:07 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Lincoln Peters [mailto:lincoln_peters at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:05 PM
To: talk at nblug.org
Subject: RE: modem

In (parts of?) Rohnert Park and Cotati, there is still no broadband service
available besides satellite (which is REALLY expensive).  That's the only
thing that's currently stopping me from getting DSL or cable Internet
service.
--------------------------

That's what I figured, I was attempting to make a bad and subtle joke about
the amusing mass frenzy of people telling everyone they know and their
aunt's grandfather's 98 year old cousin to get DSL just because.

Btw, I hear good things about Broadlink, but I'm not sure if you can get
that where you live, either. :/

Anyway, good luck!

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116