Lilo, help please!

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sun Jul 14 16:01:43 PDT 2002

Oooops,
Add the following to lilo.conf, then re-run lilo.

other=/dev/hda1
         label=Windoze
         table=/dev/hda

I see that you have a delay of 5 seconds on the boot loader....  I wonder
why it flashes past.  The lbu32 is not clear to me.  I know there is a
lba32 option which gets around the 1024 limit for accessing
linux.....  Although it is not a supported option from what I remember....
Use at your own risk.

What type of video card are you using.... Chipset?

Reboot..... and pray...

Take a peek at grub from gnu's website.  Lilo can be a pain in the you know
what....