maildrop

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Wed Jul 31 10:55:22 PDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:34:48AM -0700, Joseph McCarty wrote:

} I can't get maildrop from it's home page because of a redirect to
} spambag.org, which correctly identifies pacbell as a network that
} refuses to deal with email abuses.  Is everyone in northern CA with a
} DSL connection just out of luck?

I have a sonic.net DSL and I can get to spambag.org.  I'm not certain
exactly what you want to download, but I see a script "httpmirror".

I copied over the script and a couple of pages and other docs if you
want to take a look at them:

http://frizzen.net/misc/spambag/

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com