ISO images at the Meeting on the 11th

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Fri Jun 7 10:26:19 PDT 2002

Greetings, all!

I am a new member, and will be attending the meeting on the 11th.

Friends in Healdsburg just had cable modem installed, and I was going to take
up temporary residence there to... you know... help them get the wires warmed
up... ;> with a download of Mandrake 8.2.

Then it occurred to me to ask if anyone will have copies of the CDs for sale
at the meeting. Do folks usually bring images to the meetings,
or is that reserved for installfests?

Relocated to No Cal three years ago this month, and using Linux full time for
9 months now, some of my fondest memories (and many of my closest friends!)
date back 510 years ago to an Osborne (!) Users Group in Santa Barbara. We
used steam to power them then.

Looking forward to meeting new faces.

Robert Hayes
rhayes at silcom.com