Photoshop?

error error at sonic.net
Mon Jun 10 22:16:19 PDT 2002

> I guess I should restate my question a little clearer, I would like to
> know if Photoshop will be ported to Linux without the use of Wine or
> Crossover? I appreciate any feedback.

I really doubt that Photoshop will be ported to Linux for quite
sometime, if ever.

I have however seen some great photoshop clones for Linux, namely The
Gimp. It has limited CMYK support with really large production quality
images (or so I have heard from graphic buddies of mine).

As far as I know quicktime has only been ported for use by apple when it
comes to streaming server. The client is cross over only.

-
Jake