gphoto2 alternative or fix?

root pyxelp at sonic.net
Mon Jun 10 22:25:46 PDT 2002

Hello again,

        my earlier question of Photoshop port was brought on by the
problem I am having with gphoto. I have an Olympus C-3000 digital camera
and I cannot get it to function. The system recognizes it as a 2000
series which I am sure is fine but the images stored on the Smart Media
card are not recognized either while in the camera nor in the FlashPath
adapter. The camera has a USB interface and when I type the path in
gphoto camera setup it states to chech the permissions in the manual?
Needless to say I checked the help tab and I could not find the answer
to my question. Any help out here would be great.

thanks-Patrick