[Security Announce] MDKSA-2002:040 - openssh update (fwd)

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Jun 24 23:32:58 PDT 2002

When things like this come up, I try to take them off list, so please
pardon me mailing you directly.

I had someone contact me in may who was looking for someone to do work (a
little) in the realm of Linux/Solaris as he was moving away. I just sent
out an e-mail to him to see if the offer is still open. (He made the offer
in the middle of May and may have something else worked out. :-/  )

When he replies I'll pass on the info to you if you want it. It was not
much, AFAIK. It was really availability in case things went bad and
someone was needed locally to use physical access.

-ME