OpenSSH 3.1

troy fryman at sonic.net
Thu Mar 14 13:05:28 PST 2002

A search on google groups turned up a probable answer:
Grab a recent openssl.

Rather than post the godawful long link to the thread i'll just tell you the
search terms (there were only 2 results):

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=openssh+3.1p1+cipher.o+linux

-ta

P.S.
Also, thanks to Eric and Devin for the (as usual) clear and useful info on
peering into binaries.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 12:49:34PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote: Ok, I'm