linux gateway and router = redundant?

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Sat Mar 16 16:58:25 PST 2002

I haven't really been following this thread...but....I have a P100 w/64meg RAM and a 1gig disk (or maybe it's 32meg RAM), NIC, video, etc -- it's linux friendly.  Yours if you come get it in Mill Valley, a friend left it with me to pass on.....

-te

"Warren Raquel" <warquel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> For DSL, any 486 machine and up should be fine, if you're going to be
> running Kernel 2.4 I'd go pentium and above. Anything will pretty much do,
> get a bargain basement machine with 10Mb NICs.

Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.