Future of The: Meeting

Doug E. Miller dougm34 at juno.com
Tue May 14 21:46:56 PDT 2002

  I like that idea: a BattleBot with an onboard computer providing
lighting fast strategy decisions and Spidey-quick moves!

That should keep the group constructively occupied for awhile, and then
our machine could threaten and terrorize other machines.
We could even take it down to Treasure Island for the TV show!  We could
Win Cash Prizes!  and even Meet Miss Cutie Pie !!

Doug Miller    (old geezer; wannabe geek)

dougm34 at juno.com

(While it seems intuitive that a computer directed bot would be quicker
and faster than one radio controlled by a remote human, perhaps some
research is indicated.  Some of those teenagers have pretty quick
reflexes.)