Volunteering assistance - followup

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu May 16 13:47:48 PDT 2002

Lorie (and NBLUG'ers),

Being the person responding for ITEC in regards to your
posting, I considered your posting as a request for
options for such training.  As that being my interpretation,
I responded as such, offering the option of Linux training
classes of various levels, including for the novice or beginner.
Again, this was an option tossed out on to the NBLUG floor,
which I suggested on behalf of my company and as owner of ITEC.
There are other groups out there that have come up with
similar ideas and have solicited ITEC for the same, so
to me, it is not a suggestion that was out of place nor
out of line.  ITEC has also been asked to speak on Linux
training and certification to various groups (LUGs included)
as well, primarily in the Denver Metro area though.

The general ideology of LUGs, in my honest opinion, is
the collaboration of people of all walks of life who all
have a common interest in Linux, in some form or fashion.
Some are volunteer, some are corporate, some both.

Just my $0.02 on the subject matter.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant