Tonight in Davis - Guest speakers from the embedded Linux realm!

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 20 00:59:31 PDT 2002

In case there's anyone out here who feels like driving out to Davis
(it's only about 1 to 1.5hrs away from the north bay)...

Tonight at 6:30pm, Murry Shohat, executive director of the
Embedded Linux Consortium, /and/ Rick Lehrbaum of LinuxDevices.com,
will be coming to the Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) to talk
about the past and future of embedded Linux.

Details:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Maps and Directions:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/zworld/

We'll also be giving away some VMWare swag, and don't forget to
grab your copy of Mandrake 8.2 - we've got about 100 of them!!!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/