Introduction / Offer for help

augie schwer at sonic.net
Mon May 20 12:52:44 PDT 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002, nbs wrote:
# For example, our Installfests happen once a month, on the 3rd Sunday, and
# none of the officers even needs to THINK about it anymore, thanks to
# our appointed IF coordinator, Rusty Minden (who volunteered, of course :^) )

i'd like to see nblug be more like this, with respect to installfests. it
seems that if we had more installfests, we would have more users, and more
users means more activity, and (possibly) more candidate's to be speakers.

what's holding us back from having more installfests? and what can we do
to help?

-augie