One last netbooting issue

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri May 24 09:21:23 PDT 2002

Maybe have an icon on the desktop that sync's things, then you can hard
power down, or modify the shutdown scripts to not TERM processes, or just
have it selectively TERM processes.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116