O'Rielly book store open for event...

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Nov 12 17:41:44 PST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 05:38:26PM -0800, Dave Cooper wrote:
> I gave a call to the office today, and they have indicted special hours for
> the book store....
> I failed to get the exact hours...

Yeah, this is due to O'Reilly's PR being involved.

I think through the wednesday night meeting and sometime after is the basic
plan.  Probably depends on exactly how long the meeting runs, too.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^               IRC: Freiheit at freenode
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244