Note from the REDHAT Road Tour !

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Thu Nov 14 11:05:20 PST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:46:07AM -0800, augie wrote:
} on a side note, i missed jeremy's answer about their update utilities.
} do they have something like mandrake update?

I don't know what Mandrake has these days.  The Redhat updater will take
care of dependencies, and you can pick and choose what to upgrade, but
you still have to use their overworked servers, and register, and get
spammed, and are limited to one computer for free unless you play games.
In other words, no thanks I'll use apt-get for rpm.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com