Note from the REDHAT Road Tour !

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Nov 14 15:10:09 PST 2002

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "spammed".  The only thing I get is
the update notifications.  Although, I remember something about a "special
offers" checkbox somewhere, though I don't think I had to uncheck it.

I do hate the playing games with the servers, though..

I just installed Red Carpet today, it seems like a nice program, if people
are interested, I will provide a more detailed analysis as it applies to my
system.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com