CNET radio and LUGs

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Nov 25 14:05:45 PST 2002

CNET Radio will be doing some kind of "LUG" thing on Tuesday morning at
10am.

I don't know real details for sure yet, I understand the format will
involve people from various LUGs, (probably just bay area, probably
including NBLUG and LUGOD).

- 910AM on your radio (SF / San Jose, picks up fine in SoCo, in my experience)
- XM Channel 130 (Nationwide for those with the setup)
- http://www.cnet.com/broadband/0-7057175.html (nationwide, link to realaudio
                                                or windows(ew) media feed)
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life