Red Hat 8.0 CD problem

Chris White Chris.White at corel.com
Mon Oct 7 12:17:15 PDT 2002

Yeah, I was afraid it was something peculiar to my machine.  The
internal drive is a DVD-ROM drive (don't remember the manufacturer).
The Firewire CD-RW system is from Interactive Media Corp. (Kanguru), but
the drive itself was manufactured by BTC.  As far as the system messages
go, I'll have to fire it up this evening, check the error log, and get
back to you.

Thanx!

--Chris