Is it time to throw tomatoes?

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Oct 15 12:10:09 PDT 2002

Well, my initial response is to start throwing..  But, upon further
reflection, I think if he's still supporting embedded Linux and the Linux
desktop for what it's intended for I think that's fine.  My biggest problem
with Microsoft and the computer operating system industry, is the lack of
choices.  He is, at least, providing options for people, I suppose.

Looking at the link provided, he's offering news and reviews and whatnot on
the products, that's not too bad.  I think we'll survive. :)

Also looking at the user comments on the review, someone said "don't care
where they decide to embed Windows ... just as long as it's not my life
support machine :)". I agree whole-heartedly, isn't there something in the
hippocratic oath about doing more harm than good to a patient? :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116