Sharp Zaurus & VNC [was Re: Best Mail Reader]

troy fryman at sonic.net
Wed Oct 23 16:42:56 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 03:56:06PM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:

> Funny - I was thinking about giving a talk overviewing the Zaurus at
> NBLUG.  Would others be interested in at least hearing an overview of
> why the thing is cool?  Would anyone else (troy) be interested in
> working on a presentation with me?

Sure, we should definitely show it off (and talk about it's
shortcomings.)  I'll be out of the area until early next year though.
Do you run the Sharp Rom or OpenZaurus (think debian) ?  I currently run
the Sharp but from what i've heard (not seen) OZ is getting better and
better.  It'd be cool to demo both.  I think OZ is the future.

We can talk about a possible presentation off-list so we don't bore
everyone.

-troy