Weired help request

Brad Cox brad at linuxbofh.com
Wed Oct 30 18:04:48 PST 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:15:01AM -0800, Murry Shohat wrote:
> My penalty is that I must now watch the W2K process complete its
> mission. How come this software wasn't smart enuf to issue the mbr
> cleaning command on its own?

Perhaps because M$ is trying to use this as some form of ammunition
against Linux.  Or, perhaps M$ just isn't smart enough to write
software that works.

The real penalty would seem to be having a perfectly good VAIO go to
waste.

Brad Cox		brad at linuxbofh.com
Key fingerprint = E741 589E 4A43 DA89 C5AA  B9A3 7E44 18BB C16B F62D
BOFH excuse #437:

crop circles in the corn shell