Red Hat 8.0

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Sep 30 15:38:19 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 03:37:19PM -0700, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 03:16:34PM -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> > How long will it be until Red Hat 8.0 is on the NBLUG mirror?  I can see
> > that currently, there is a directory for it, but it's empty.

Oh yeah; I think we've got most of Mandrake 9.0, though...  Have to let it
connect one more time before I can be sure, though.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244