[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Fri Apr 18 12:39:01 PDT 2003

I've had that happen to me before. Does squirrelmail sill use the php3
file extension? Can you be more specific about what looks right to you
in the httpd.conf file? When I've run into this problem before I was
missing Type association with the php module.
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
    </IfModule>

Warren